Re: WMNut and XBell()

El jueves, 12 de enero de 2006 11:28, Arnaud Quette escribió:
> Hi there,
>
> It seems I've made the transition too quickly, and I was too confident.
> I'm now facing another FTBTS due to the XBell() function not found.
>
> > checking for XBell in -lX11... no
> > The XBell extension stuff could not be found in the X client libraries
> > make: *** [config.status] Error 1
>
> A complete build log is there:
> http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=wmnut&ver=0.61-2&arch=ia64&stamp=11
>36811182&file=log&as=raw
>
> Have I missed something? Any hints welcomed.
> Thanks to cc me back as I'm not subscribed to this list.

	Hello, Arnaud. I think that you need the headers in libxi-dev:

ender@polgara:~/debian/svn/xorg-x11/trunk$ grep XBell xc/ -r
xc/include/extensions/XInput.h:} XBellFeedbackState;
xc/include/extensions/XInput.h:} XBellFeedbackControl;
[...]

	I guess that you have installed in your system but ignored it in the
Build-Depends on your package.

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
Non. Je suis la belette de personne.
		-- Amélie (Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain).