Re: Please do not depend on libxaw8-dev.

Decklin Foster writes:

> Not a problem. I thought this was the direction we were going, and it
> was the older versions that would eventually be removed (as with most
> libraries), but I guess I was mistaken. I will prepare a couple of new
> uploads.

I note that the following packages depend on libxaw8:

  xterm
  xsysinfo
  xshogi
  xruskb
  xdmx
  xdm
  xconq
  xbill
  xbase-clients
  timidity
  tetex-bin
  ppxp-x11
  playmidi
  kinput2-wnn
  kinput2-canna-wnn
  kinput2-canna
  italc-master
  italc-client
  gxine
  eli-xtools
  crossfire-edit

(Not including its own -dev and -dbg packages, and aewm which is mine (I
am rebuilding it presently)).

Should we file bugs, or send out a dd-list mail, or just wait for xaw8
to disappear?

--
things change.
decklin@red-bean.com