Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r1051 - tags

On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 11:50:57PM -0500, X Strike Force SVN Repository Admin wrote:
> Author: dnusinow
> Date: 2006-01-09 23:50:57 -0500 (Mon, 09 Jan 2006)
> New Revision: 1051
>
> Added:
>    tags/6.9.0.dfsg.1-3/
> Log:
> Tag 6.9.0.dfsg.1-3 upload to unstable

Ok, I'll be uploading this one tomorrow morning when I get to work. This
package should build on all arches and be RC-bug free (GLX license issue
aside, of course). My big priority right now is helping out with the
xlibs-dev transition, but I can't start NMU'ing for about a week. That
gives me some time to work on modular.

Given that mesa is the biggest stumbling block with respect to
bootstrapping modular, I'm going to focus on getting the mesa NMU prepared.
I already uploaded libdrm to incoming as an NMU to bring it up to the
requisite 2.0. Hopefully the ftpmasters will process this in good time so I
can NMU mesa to unstable. There's a host of bugs in mesa that Nathanael
brought to my attention via his thread on -devel, so I'll try and clean a
few of the big ones up for the NMU.

So that's what I'll be up to in the next week prior to attacking the
xlibs-dev transition. So far there's been an excellent response there, so
hopefully we'll get half of the build-deps fixed in the next week. I
probably won't focus much on modular until xlibs-dev is finished, so the
sooner that's done the sooner modular gets in to Debian :-)

 - David Nusinow