Re: Xorg

El jueves, 29 de diciembre de 2005 19:35, Tim Davis escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry if I'm just not looking in the right place, but when are you
> planning to put together a package for the new xorg server 7.0? I tried
> to find a website with estimated release dates, but I couldn't find
> anything.

	Hello, Tim. I guess that you are referring to either 6.9 or 7.0. The codebase
is the same, the only difference is how they are packaged.

	6.9 has been uploaded just a couple of hours ago to the archive.

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
Oh, I saw...Very American. Fire enough bullets and hope
 they hit the target!