Re: please remove this link. IMPORTANT

Books Bought wrote:

> The link below  is a personal email that constains information about
> me that I do not want published on the web, which is in any case a
> copyright violation.  Please remove it immediately so I can also
> remove it from Google cache.
>
> Thank you, Adam Weinberger
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-x/2004/09/msg00309.html

It looks like the administrators have removed the message for you.  But
in the future, as directed at the page http://lists.debian.org , please
address requests of this nature to the listarchives@debian.org address,
not to the mailing list.  This will get your request noticed faster.

(I am not speaking for anyone but myself; this is just common-sense advice.)

regards,