Re: experimental Xorg 6.9 packages available at http://people.debian.org/~luther/xorg-x11-6.8.99.901.dfsg.1-1

On Wed, Oct 26, 2005 at 07:35:51AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> I have made a powerpc build of the experimental Xorg 6.9 RC1 packages
> available at :
>
>   http://people.debian.org/~luther/xorg-x11-6.8.99.901.dfsg.1-1
> [...]
>
> I am running them and they seem to work nicely with my Radeon 9800 Pro AIW, in
> all cases i have tested. Only thing missing is the tv-out support, and i need
> to see how to get the TV-tuner working, but this is not an X issue.
>
> Enjoy and provide feedback, preferably to debian-x@l.d.o.

I have tested them on my TiBook IV.  Everything works well, except for
my left Command/Apple key.  The key code, 115, isn't mapped to anything
anymore and I am missing the key greatly. I am using xorg/powerbook/us
(for rules/model/layout) and also have tried xorg/macintosh/us with no
success.

Besides that I was wondering if my external DVI-out should work on my
PowerBook with the Radeon 9000 (M9) yet? Currently (also with these RC1
packages so it seems) only VGA seems to work.  I heard rumors it had
been merged in CVS or were they false rumors?

Thanks for all the good work!

Paul

--
Student @ Eindhoven                         | email: paul@luon.net