Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r653 - trunk/debian

On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 08:00:11PM +0200, David Martínez Moreno wrote:
> El martes, 4 de octubre de 2005 19:46, David Nusinow escribió:
> > I'm going to send out one big mail to -devel-announce some point in the
> > near future. Let's wait for that. The mail will mainly be targeted at
> > getting people to move their build-deps away from xlibs-dev. The reason I
> > haven't sent it out yet is that our RM asked me to wait until the various
> > transitions have calmed down. We can include information about xterm in
> > that mail, for those who aren't following -devel-announce.
>
> 	I suppose that you mean -x, not -devel-announce.

Nope, I mean -devel-announce. Dumping xlibs-dev is a fairly large
transition, so I want a very wide readership to help prevent breaking large
parts of the archive. Anyway, once the RM gives me the Ok, I'll send out
the mail.

> 	Then I guess that a simple mail to debian-devel will be enough. :-)

Yeah, I think that'll do fine.

 - David Nusinow