problem with mga in xorg

Hello

Not sure if this is the right list to post to but i am just reporting a
problem I am experiencing with current unstable version of xorg and xfree.
The problem is with mga and dri (I think)

The output from glxgears is

libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x23
libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x24
libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x27
libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x28
libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x2b
libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x2c
libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x2f
libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x30

but for some reason the problem is apparent when using blender.  In fact
blender is unusable with this problem because the colours dissapear.  To use
blender i have to remove the intel-agp and agpgart modules, and then all is
fine.

Just some info on a problem I am experiencing

Dave