Re: alt-tab not working in text input areas but everywhere else since last upgrade

El Martes, 2 de Agosto de 2005 00:48, Christian Hammers escribió:
> Hello
>
> On 2005-08-01 David Martínez Moreno wrote:
> > El Domingo, 31 de Julio de 2005 13:44, Christian Hammers escribió:
> > Hello, Christian. Have you tried a reboot? Several people have
> > detected problems with keyboard when switching to xorg packages, that
> > solved when rebooted.
> >
> > Sorry if it sounds silly, but I want to double check.
>
> Not as silly as me reporting now that the problems vanished indeed after
> rebooting. Is this Windows or what? :)

	No, only a lot of replied bugs in the last month! :-) I am very happy to hear
that. I am thinking even in inserting some note in the debconf templates.

> (Oh, while we're at it, all the program starters on my gnome-panel are gone
> now and only the Gnome feet, date and workspace switcher are left... :))

	Christian...it is time to switch to KDE! Your desktop is asking for it! :-)

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
Network engineer