Re: ALT GR + <key> doesn't work

El Lunes, 1 de Agosto de 2005 17:12, Paolo Pantaleo escribió:
> In italian keyboard layout to generate @ and some other chars you need to
> use ALT GR + some other key.
>
> Now on my Debian stable it is not working, i installae it few days
> ago, th problem is present only in X server (XFree86 obviusly). My
> XF86Config-4 file contains this:
>
> Section "InputDevice"
>        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
>        Driver          "keyboard"
>        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
>        Option          "XkbRules"      "xfree86"
>        Option          "XkbModel"      "pc105"
>        Option          "XkbLayout"     "it"
>        Option          "XkbVariant"    "it"
> EndSection
>
> I looked a bit around and this doesn't seem to be for my mistake. Is
> it rather a bug of X system?

	Hello, Paolo. What have you done in your system for this behaviour to happen?
Do you have unofficial packages?

	Sometimes, keyboard misconfiguration is provoked by additional software, like
KDE or GNOME messing up with the XKB info. Are you sure that you have the
right settings in the Keyboard section of, say, KDE Control Center?

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
Vous au moins, vous ne risquez pas d'être un légume, puisque même
 un artichaud a du coeur.