Re: About the libvgahw.a and volatile issue.

On Mon, Jul 18, 2005 at 05:30:37PM +0200, David Martínez Moreno wrote:
> 	Hello, it seems that finally consensus have arrived to GCC about the
> 'volatile' thing:

> [...]
> As for putting RTH's change in 4.0.2, I'm comfortable with that, provided the
> usual testing is done, as I think this is at least a QoI regression.
> [...]

Well, in the meantime I've just gotten a report that we didn't fully fix
this in -3 like I thought. Could you post the patch you used to make the
lib that you're having everyone download and try out? I used one from the
redhat bug report, but it may be different that the one you're using,
because the bug reporter said that while -3 didn't work for him, replacing
the lib with yours did work.

 - David Nusinow