xterm.deb build from Thomas E. Dickey's tree directly

 Hi, all.

 I've tried to build new xterm.deb package from Thomas' tree last
weekend. I think it is 1st step for pruning xterm from xorg-x11 orig
tarball (it is listed in TODO list of xorg-x11)

 Sources and binary (for i386) are available bellow:

 http://people.debian.org/~ishikawa/xterm/

 * based on xorg-x11 6.8.2.dfsg.1-0pre1v1
 * TODO:
    - {pre,post}{rm,insta} scripts cleanup
    - patch audit (patches are roughly merged from xorg-x11)

 Branden-san, could you create repositry for xterm on XSF's svn?

 I feel xterm is a complex program to maintain it alone.
 I will be happy to have some co-maintainers for it.

--
ISHIKAWA Mutsumi
 <ishikawa@netvillage.co.jp>, <ishikawa@linux.or.jp>, <ishikawa@debian.org>