xserver-xorg install report

I installed David's X.org packages today. Worked fine, on the whole, except
for a few warnings from the maintainer scripts:

> xserver-xorg config warning: migrating xserver-xfree86 templates to
>    xserver-xorg.
> xserver-xorg config warning: failed to infer keyboard layout from layout/lang
>    '10 debian-installer/keymap doesn't exist--cy_GB'

I couldn't work out where this value was coming from -- it doesn't seem to be
indebconf or in /etc/.

> Selecting previously deselected package xserver-xorg.
> (Reading database ... 190136 files and directories currently installed.)
> Unpacking xserver-xorg (from .../xserver-xorg_6.8.2.dfsg.1-0pre1v1_i386.deb) ...xserver-xorg config warning: migrating xserver-xfree86 templates to
>    xserver-xorg.
> xserver-xorg config warning: failed to infer keyboard layout from layout/lang
>    '10 debian-installer/keymap doesn't exist--cy_GB'
> Setting up xserver-xorg (6.8.2.dfsg.1-0pre1v1) ...
> xserver-xorg config warning: migrating xserver-xfree86 templates to
>    xserver-xorg.
> xserver-xorg config warning: failed to infer keyboard layout from layout/lang
>    '10 debian-installer/keymap doesn't exist--cy_GB'
> cat: /var/lib/xfree86/xorg.conf.md5sum: No such file or directory
> xserver-xorg postinst warning: not updating /etc/X11/xorg.conf; file has
>    been customized

This warning is a big confusing, as I didn't have an xorg.conf before I
installed the package.

These errors are reproducible on purge/re-install.

Apart from that, congratulations are in order to all those who worked on this.

--
Dafydd