Re: X.Org packages

Zoe Parsons wrote:

> I just upgraded to them from the repository as mentioned in David's Blog
> and it seemed to go without a hitch apart from getting a message about how
> /etc/init.d/xfree86-common existed during purge.
>
> So that's one happy bunny over here if nowhere else. :-)
>
> Now just waiting for the day of the upload to unstable...

Same here, the upgrade worked very well. Only two Problems so far:

(1) I'm missing a synaptics-driver for my touchpad. Something like:
xfree86-driver-synaptics

(2) After the xorg.config was created (my hardware was completely
recognized) -- my settings for the displaysize where lost. So xserver
defaults to 75dpi.

Regards

Bastian