Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r206 - trunk/debian/patches

On Tue, Jun 14, 2005 at 03:53:28AM -0500, X Strike Force SVN Repository Admin wrote:
> Removed:
>    trunk/debian/patches/025_radeon_unblank_fp2_on_start.diff
> Modified:
>    trunk/debian/patches/0000_backport_from_upstream.diff
> Log:
> Drop the mysterious patch #025 from Ubuntu with no providence and no
> explanation of its purpose in favor of an identical fix from upstream CVS
> which actually has these things.

It's not that mysterious, actually.  I came up with this independently
from Egbert and asked someone to test it in a Bugzilla bug, and built it
into the module to test the fix.

Didn't actually fix the problem of the second TMDS head on r3xx not
coming up at start, which is what it was there to fix, so you're
probably best off dropping it entirely.  Doesn't help, doesn't hurt.