Lost xfree86 packaging changes -- more than there should be

Daniel Stone wrote:
>Again, you seem to be excluding the possibility of further development
>happening in xfree86 that didn't happen to get synced.

Hate to tell you this, but I was right first time.  Somebody did lose part of
the locales patch.

* The grammar changes were present in xfree86 Debian packaging SVN revision
1799.

* The changelog.Ubuntu entry for xorg (6.8.1-1ubuntu9) says
"Merge changes from Debian XFree86 packaging since we moved to X.Org (current
with SVN 2113..."

* The differences between SVN 1799 and SVN 2113 are miniscule and do not
include the grammar changes.

So.  It looks like the "merge" up to SVN 2113 can't be trusted.

Perhaps the resync up to SVN 1793 can be trusted, though at this point I doubt
it; I think we'll need to check every change since 4.3.0.dfsg.1-6.  :-(