Re: Patch audit TODO update

Daniel Stone wrote:
>xfree86 got updates after we forked that I never merged back.
:-)

Do you happen to know the revision range I should be looking in?  i.e What's
the fork point, or the last point in the xfree86 patches at which everything
was merged to Ubuntu?  Knowing this would make the porting and auditing much
simpler, as I could just assume that anything introduced into xfree86 after
that point needed to be merged across, and I could just do that.

Thanks in advance,
Nathanael