Hopefully this doesn't represent XSF members

Hello,

Just wanted to drop a note and mention this person who claims to be one
of you, who is not exactly representing you all very well.

<abrotman> god damn it
* abrotman larts XSF
<gravity> abrotman: Screw you
<abrotman> gravity: ?
<abrotman> what did i do?
<gravity> Rather than lart the XSF you could, like, help out
<FieldySnuts> wah.
<abrotman> gravity: oh .. no .. my mouse theme is gone :)
<abrotman> gravity: it's not that severe :)
<gravity> Then don't bitch about it
<FieldySnuts> someone needs a pacifier.
<abrotman> gravity: well .. it did remove them .. without warning
<zOap> wow, gravity, chill
<gravity> zOap: I *am* a member of the XSF
<gravity> And I'm kind of working on it. So... yeah.
<gravity> Blow me.
<zOap> gravity, hehe, lol, ok:)
<abrotman> gravity: oh wait .. i've got one for you then :)
<TwistedEmotions> Like all the groups they're in and all that?
<FieldySnuts> you are really representing the XSF *very* well.
<-- MID-Cloud has quit (Read error: 60 (Operation timed out))
<abrotman> gravity: and it is potentially severe
<FieldySnuts> are all XFS members such cocks?
<gravity> FieldySnuts: Why yes. Yes we are.
<FieldySnuts> XSF