Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r137 - in trunk/debian: . patches

On Sat, Jun 04, 2005 at 11:14:13AM -0500, X Strike Force SVN Repository Admin wrote:
> Begin re-audit. We'll use the .orig.tar.gz shipped with ubuntu because the one in svn is meant for the new packaging setup, and thus has changes applied that weren't shipped with upstream. Re-add 000_stolen_from_HEAD.diff and edit Xpm's create.c fix so that it applies.

Re-audit being just of the patches. Everything else should be fine.

All the other patches apply cleanly, so my packages are currently building.
Once I do basic testing and fix the few minor bugs that people have pointed
out in response to previous commits, I think we'll be ready to go ahead and
upload to experimental. Comments?

 - David Nusinow