Warning in XFree86.0.log

The Debian X Configuration tool was not very effective
configuring my system(iMac PowerPC,first generation,
running Debian Sarge),a black screen that´s what I
got.
So,I needed to extensively edit the XF86Config-4 file
and now KDE,GNOME run perfectly well,the only thing
is:
 -when I read through /var/log/XFree86.0.log there are
 3 (WW) warnings,2 of fonts which I don´t have
installed,
no problem,and the following:

(WW) Open APM failed (/dev/apm_bios) (No such file or
dir...)
Couldn´t open RGB_DB ´/usr/X11R6/lib/X11`

Note:In the config file I put,

                         .
                         .
                         .
              RgbPath   "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11" because I
              found there the file rgb.txt,which is a
              link that points to /etc/X11/rgb.txt

The problem probably is here.So,how can I fix this?

                    Thanks.