Important: Please Resubmit Your Support Request

Thank you for contacting National Instruments.  Your technical support
questions are important to us.  In order to ensure a high level of service
and fast resolution, we ask that all new electronic support requests be
submitted through our web site.  Please resubmit your new technical support
question on our Ask an Engineer Page at http://www.ni.com/ask.  Your
original question is included below.

Our Ask an Engineer page saves you time by remembering your system
information and allowing us to ask important configuration questions up
front. This eliminates the need for multiple clarification e-mails and
makes the support process more efficient on both sides.  After you have
submitted your new request, subsequent correspondence for that request is
handled through e-mail.

If you do not have access to the Web, as an alternative you can contact us
via phone.  For contact details, please refer to your product or service
agreement literature.

If you believe you have received this message in error, please contact us
at AECustIS@ni.com.

Best Regards,

National Instruments Support

Full Article: