Re: freeze on kernel

Le Sat, 16 Apr 2005 02:20:14 +0200, tarAnta a écrit :

> (EE) NVIDIA(0): The NVIDIA kernel module does not appear to be receiving
> (EE) NVIDIA(0):      interrupts generated by the NVIDIA graphics device.
> (EE) NVIDIA(0):      Please see the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS section in the
> (EE) NVIDIA(0):      README for additional information.
> (EE) NVIDIA(0): Failed to initialize the NVIDIA graphics device!
> (EE) NVIDIA(0):  *** Aborting ***
> (II) UnloadModule: "nvidia"
> (EE) Screen(s) found, but none have a usable configuration.

nvidia maintainer does not read this mailing list. You should report
against nvidia-glx with the reportbug tool).

I use an nvidia card and know one rule. One cannot use them and use the
latest kernels at the same time. There is a lag in months between the
publication of a kernel change and nvidia updating its driver.

Regards
Alban