What's wrong with Xorg from Ubuntu?

Hello X Strike Force,

X in Debian is really getting obsolete. Yeah, I know, that XFree 4.3 will ship
with sarge, but nobody knows when sarge will be released anyway. Post-sarge
plans to get Xorg into Debian seem to be quite far away as current state of
Xorg packaging shows. I know, that it's extremely difficult to package X for
Debian mostly because of the number of architectures it needs to be ported to
(I've been following the process with xf4.3 closely). But currently situation
is different. Ubuntu has great packages of the lastest Xorg release. Ubuntu
packages are definitely not an option for sid (as sarge release is so [?]
close and only 4 archs are supported), but, IMHO, they would be quite OK for
experimetal and a great base for Debian to start work on Xorg. But this is
not happening. So the question comes up: what is so wrong with Xorg packages
from Ubuntu?

Please understand me right, XFree86 4.3 works great here, no stability
problems, but ppl on desktops want to be more up-to-date, they want new
features (such as composite extension). Debian should benefit from Ubuntu as
Ubuntu benefits from Debian. Both distros are about Free Software, aren't
they?