VIA DRI

Hi guys

my english it's too bad, so use your imagination to understand me
please.

i want DRI on my VIA Unichrome Video card, but it doesn't work...

i'm using the newest ETCH version (iv'e updated yesterday)
as you can see in the transcription of a simple test:
(i'm charly, my PC is misato)

charly@misato:~$ export LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose
charly@misato:~$ glxgears
libGL: XF86DRIGetClientDriverName: 4.1.0 unichrome (screen 0)
libGL: OpenDriver: trying /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/dri/unichrome_dri.so
libGL error: dlopen /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/dri/unichrome_dri.so failed
(/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/dri/unichrome_dri.so: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory)
libGL error: unable to find driver: unichrome_dri.so
267 frames in 6.0 seconds = 44.500 FPS

and other simple thing:

charly@misato:~$ ls /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/dri/
gamma_dri.so  i915_dri.so  r128_dri.so  radeon_dri.so  tdfx_dri.so
i810_dri.so   mga_dri.so   r200_dri.so  sis_dri.so

there is no any unichrome_dri.so file...

the default Debian Kernel for etch doesn't came with the VIA DRM module,
so i've compiled a new kernel with it.

the question is:

how can i do to build a unichrome dri module without building the entire
Xorg ?

i never compile the X Server, and i prefer to use a .deb binary package.

in other point of view, i want to know why you doesn't compile the
unichrome DRI module. ¿it's buggy?

thanks for the info!