Re: [Flightgear-devel] compile problem with plib

Curtis L. Olson wrote:
> The very first thing I would check is the contents of the config.log
> file.  That shows the details of the test and the compiler error
> signaling a failure.  That often can be quite helpful.
>
> Curt.
>

> Josh Babcock wrote:
>
>> I can't figure out why this is happening. If anyone has any ideas,
>> please let me know. To me it seems that I have everything I need in all
>> the right places. Here's the situation:

<SNIP>

OK,
looks like debian is broken. There was no link from libXmu.so to
libXmu.so.6 in /usr/X11R6/lib.
Thanks for the tip.

For you Debian guys:
Package                 Installed       Previous        Now
State
libxmu6                 6.8.2.dfsg.1-11 6.8.2.dfsg.1-11 6.8.2.dfsg.1-11
install

Josh