Re: Processing of xorg-x11_6.8.99.902.dfsg.1-1_i386.changes

On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 01:58:26PM -0800, Archive Administrator wrote:
> xorg-x11_6.8.99.902.dfsg.1-1_i386.changes uploaded successfully to localhost

Sorry this took so long to get uploaded everyone. Being the genius that I
am, I kept forgetting my GPG key at home, where I couldn't upload the whole
package set effectively. Sorry I haven't written the xlibs-dev announcement
yet either, but I should have time to do it tomorrow.

I don't know if all of you saw the RC2 release announcement on the X.org
list, but the final release is due in less than one month, with a code
freeze coming very soon.  Hopefully we'll get permission to upload it to
unstable soon thereafter.

 - David Nusinow