Please help

I am having problem with xorg in sid, it keeps saying
trc@hpd:~$ emacs21
Undefined color: "black"
trc@hpd:~$
the same occurs with qiv
trc@hpd:~$ qiv -m -f fotos/cayos/*jpg
qiv: can't parse color 'black'
trc@hpd:~$
and xterm has become unusable. It is bad enough for me not having emacs,
have tried several things, but nothing seems to work. There was a thread
a few days ago in debian users that died without solution, I started
another one, but so far no solution is seen.
Last thread (which mentions the thread of the 25-oct-2005 in debian, and
another one in gnu.org whose solution doesn't help here) begins here
If you can help me or give me some clues will be great.
Thank you,
Tony Rodríguez