Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r677 - trunk

El Lunes, 17 de Octubre de 2005 23:36, X Strike Force SVN Repository Admin
escribió:
> Author: dnusinow
> Date: 2005-10-17 16:36:54 -0500 (Mon, 17 Oct 2005)
> New Revision: 677
>
> Added:
>    trunk/xsfbs.mk
> Log:
> Add xsfbs.mk to trunk. This will be the actual location of the file, and we
> will use the svn externals property, as per Branden's recommendation, to
> use this file in each of the modularized packages.
>
> This file is a very rough cut of the things we may end up wanting for the
> mdoular packages, and it'll be suitably altered as we go.

	Excuse me, what are you doing? Has the time for 6.8.2 ended? :-)

	BTW, you seem to forgot to tag appropiately 6.8.2-9 release, and to commit
the changes. I was waiting, but given that you are starting to commit again,
I will do it appropiately. I will revert the xsfbs.mk commit before, and will
add it later.

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
Oh, I saw...Very American. Fire enough bullets and hope
 they hit the target!