Another Upload Tomorrow?

Hi all,
   I'm going to build xorg 6.8.2-9 tonight and upload it tomorrow. I was
planning to wait a while longer to get more fixes in, but my mess up with
debconf seems to be causing a lot more problems than expected.

   In other news, I finally took a look at the modular tree this weekend. I
may have been too pessimistic about getting the packages ready, so with
some luck we can go straight from 6.8 to 7.0 in unstable. More on that when
I have something concrete.

 - David Nusinow