Critical bug instalattion in xserver-xorg

Hi,  I write this mail to report a critical bug in xserver-xorg deb package
for Debian Sid distro.
When I run the "apt-get update" and "apt-get dist-upgrade" commands, it
appears an error with xserver-xorg package installation.
The error message is:

auto_answer() resetting template xserver-xorg/autodetect_video_card
auto_answer() resetting template xserver-xorg/autodetect_mouse
dpkg: error processing  xserver-xorg (--remove):
This package it's in a very wrong state and inconsistency - you must to
reinstall it before you try to uninstall it.
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::logic_error'
 what():  basic_string::_S_construct NULL not valid
Aborted
Errors were found to process:
xserver-xorg