Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r653 - trunk/debian

El Martes, 4 de Octubre de 2005 16:01, Thomas Dickey escribió:
> David Martínez Moreno <ender@debian.org> wrote:
> >> Anyone else have any issues they really want to see go in to -8?
> >
> > 	I suppose that we are holding new xterm till 6.9, aren't we?
>
> I would have thought that splitting xterm out would make it independent of
> the X server version.

	It is not that simple. If we are going to release xterm_204-1, we cannot
release after that one xterm_6.8.2-7. I need to coordinate with David in
order to know which will be the last release of xterm as we knew it.

	Once we have independent xterm (hopefully with X.Org 6.9) we will do whatever
we want with it, regardless of the X server version.

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
I once farted on the set of Blue Lagoon.
		-- Brooke Shields (South Park).