Re: New xterm packages.

David Mart?nez Moreno <ender@debian.org> wrote:
> El Mi=E9rcoles, 28 de Septiembre de 2005 02:52, Thomas Dickey escribi=F3:
>> David Mart?nez Moreno <ender@debian.org> wrote:
>> > But I could not infer the configure options from the Imakefile.
>>
>> The Imakefile is essentially hardcoded - originally a few things such as
>> the logging and active icon were defined there, but the configure script
>> turns on/off all of the compiled features.

> 	I thought that. Could you please tell me if more or less the options that
> send are the same that were in use until now? You have far more experience
> with the Imakefile than me...

While at the same time, I don't know that much about the Debian packaging.
However, you seem to be referring to this line in the ".diff" file:

+       ./configure --enable-logging --enable-wide-chars --enable-luit --enable-256-color --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr --mandir=/usr/share/man

The --enable-luit is redundant (it's set by --enable-wide-chars).
Otherwise I don't see anything odd.

>> The patch to the resource file is about all I'd expect to see for
>> customization anyway, other than a selection of configure options.

> 	Yes, it is, apart from some typos I found. I am attaching them to this mail.

thanks (will review/etc)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net