New xterm packages.

	Hello, dear developers. I have preliminary xterm packages in

http://people.debian.org/~ender/

	I have tested the package to upgrade from 6.8.2.*-* packages and it works
really well. It also removes old dangling symlinks (see #315195) and installs
correct symlinks (again #315195). Note: it installs
x-terminal-emulator.1x.gz, not ...1.gz. I thought that it should be in that
way.

	One of the big wins is that I moved definitely the binaries
from /usr/X11R6/bin to /usr/bin. The alternatives system reflects this
change.

	Also, I chose the numbering scheme 204-1 to reflect patch #204 and so on. I
did not want to use an epoch, and it the end it was not necessary.

	Before anyone comment on that, I *know* that Thomas released patch #205 on
18/9/2005, but that is not important. The fact is that xterm is now
independent, and easily upgradable.

	The configure line is (apart from usual XXXdir=/usr...and so on):

./configure --enable-logging --enable-wide-chars --enable-luit
--enable-256-color

	The copyright note is enough for me at this moment. I am waiting a reply from
Thomas in order to make clear the license.

	If I overlooked something, please report it.

	I am waiting for your comments. Best regards,

		Ender.
--
I am a married potato! I am a married potato!
		-- Mr. Potato (Toy Story 2).