Re: xserver-xfree86 unichrome

El viernes, 16 de septiembre de 2005 11:50, David Del Campo escribió:
> Hello,
>
> I'm a french student, and I'd like to install the package
> xserver-xfree86 from http://www.physik.fu-berlin.de/~glaweh/debian/ ,
> but I can't use x-windows-system-core with this package as it needs
> xserver-xorg.
>
> Could you explain to me the way to preceed?

	You need to run sarge, not testing or unstable. The x-windows-system-core in
these distributions depends on new X.Org packages.

	Have you tried to use the new xserver-xorg series? I do not remember if the
Unichrome patch that we ship in it carries MPEG acceleration yet.

	Any hint, Luc?

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
Mr. Anderson! Welcome back, we missed you.
		-- Agent Smith (Matrix Revolutions).