Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r537 - in trunk/debian: . patches patches/general

On Mon, Aug 29, 2005 at 02:06:53PM +0200, David Martínez Moreno wrote:
> 	I am running a full build now in order to catch the error.

Hrm... looks like I was too hasty in declaring your backport the problem.
The build failed the same way without it. The only other major change was
Branden's debian/rules overhaul. I've gone through it two more times and
found a minor error that should affect the static server build, but I'm
building anyway to test it, so maybe I'll have an answer tomorrow. If
anyone else feels like beating their heads against this, feel free! No way
-6 can go out until we fix this, and until we do testing is more or less in
limbo.

 - David Nusinow