Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r524 - in trunk/debian: . scripts

On Thu, Aug 11, 2005 at 06:23:18PM -0500, X Strike Force SVN Repository Admin wrote:
>   + Rename the "prepare" target to "quilt-prepare".

Everything looks good to me except this. I use this target a ton, and I'd
like to keep it as 'prepare' so I don't have to type so much. I understand
that this is more descriptive, but the comments will tell people what it is
(as will the README) so I'd rather keep it short for my own sanity.

 - David Nusinow