Hold on new release until linux-kernel-headers to be installed.

	Hello, David. I was talking this morning to Adeodato Simó, the guy who made
an NMU to linux-kernel-headers this weekend in order to fix the
joystick.h/__KERNEL__ issue (#320515), and part of the Qt/KDE team. While
they are interested in having as soon as possible Qt in unstable, they will
wait until X.Org were fully built in every architecture.

	Could you then please hold on 6.8.2.dfsg.1-5 until l-k-h to be installed in
every buildd? I will send you the thumbs-up.

	Thanks in advance,

		Ender.
--
Another C-3PO: E chu ta!