Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r376 - trunk/debian

El Martes, 19 de Julio de 2005 14:26, David Nusinow escribió:
> > [...]
> >
> > > -debian/tmp/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/doc/README.NetBSD
> > > -debian/tmp/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/doc/README.OpenBSD
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > 	I would not be that sure to not ship those two. In fact, we carry
> > several BSD-related patches, namely:
> >
> > 820_gnu-freebsd_config.diff
> > 823_gnu-freebsd_xterm.diff
> > 840_netbsd_bsdLib.rules_fix.diff
> > 841_netbsd_imake.c_fixes.diff
> > 842_netbsd_NetBSD.cf_fixes.diff
> > 843_netbsd_no_shared_OldX_lib.diff
> > 844_netbsd_no_kbd_mode_command.diff
>
> I'll re-enable it if the GNU/kNetBSD developers want it. I'm not entirely
> sure if that project is even still alive.

	Hello, David. I have contacted people from the *BSD ports, and only the
GNU/KFreeBSD is alive at this moment.

	Given that the two files that you deleted from MANIFESTs are from the
inactive ports, there is no problem.

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
Non. Je suis la belette de personne.
		-- Amélie (Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain).