Bad behaviour in xterm after resizing.

	Hello, Thomas. I was testing some bug reports and I experienced a very
strange thing, mostly cosmetic. I'm not an xterm user, so I have no
preferences, as far as I know.

	To test: Launch xterm, and resize its width to less than the prompt string.
Then xterm stacks the current text in the visible window. The stacking is not
right here, because every column I remove, another row appears with partial
content.

	Then you enlarge xterm. A lot of partial lines have appeared. Where no buffer
existed, now I can scroll up and down by my partial prompts.

	I attach an image of the two things.

	xterm version 6.8.2.dfsg.1-2 (I think that carries xterm patchset #200).

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
I find your lack of faith disturbing.