[RFC] Synaptics Touchpad driver for xorg

Hello XFS and other readers (like me).

I'm working on the transition of the xfree86-driver-synaptics toward the
new XOrg packages and they will closely follow the same route of the
XOrg packages.
They are available at:
     http://people.debian.org/~malattia/debian
or for the impatients:
     deb http://people.debian.org/~malattia/debian binary/
     deb-src http://people.debian.org/~malattia/debian source/
and are called xorg-driver-synaptics.

One question to the XSF tough (which I already asked when first naming
the package): having to rename the package wouldn't make sense finding
a less explicit name? I mean, as the same binary package of the
synaptics driver can actually work with both xserver-xfree86 and
xserver-xorg (tested) maybe something like xdriver-synaptics-touchpad or
xdriver-input-synaptics. This way I could also relax dependencies
(xserver instead of xserver-*) and probably make thing easier for
backports. What do you think?

Greetings!
--
mattia