Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r79 - trunk/debian

On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 08:51:49PM -0500, X Strike Force SVN Repository Admin wrote:
> Log:
> Adding xlibmesa-dri-dbg package files. Audited, altered, and approved by David.

Thanks for this, I must've missed it; I'll fix that up in the Ubuntu packaging.

> +  Changes by David Nusinow:
> +
>      - Updated packaging to be based off Ubuntu warty packaging
> -    - Merge changelog from Ubuntu warty package to this changelog
> +      - Merge changelog from Ubuntu warty package to this changelog

I think just 'Ubuntu package' would be far clearer.  We didn't ship xorg
in warty (we shipped xfree86 4.3.0); hoary shipped xorg 6.8.2, although
bendy's packages are continuing to evolve too.