Re: X.org Packaging Roadmap

On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 12:38:09PM +1000, Daniel Stone wrote:
> As always, you know my email address if you need to ask questions, but
> at this stage, the effort is utterly uninteresting to me, due to the
> fact I'm not allowed to get involved in any meaningful way.  I'll keep
> on playing in my own little world.

I'm going to reply to the rest later, but I'm going to make it a priority
to talk to Branden about getting you svn access. Hopefully I can massage
some stuff behind the scenes. I'm also going to talk to him about the
possibility of moving development off his home servers and on to alioth, to
make it less his home turf. I would really like to have you working on the
same tree as us directly.

 - take care,
   David Nusinow