XFS (4.3.0.dfsg.1-10) font order in /etc/X11/fs/config

I use Debian on two laptops and certain fonts in applications like
Mozilla and Acrobat Reader are being rendered disproportionally large.

I normalised their displayed size by moving the 75dpi fonts before the
100dpi ones in the X font server config file /etc/X11/fs/config

catalogue = /usr/lib/X11/fonts/misc/,

I don't know whether it makes sense to change the font order in the
default XFS configuration, but in my case it looks much more esthetic now.

Be well,

Vladimir Dzhuvinov <vd@valan.net> * PGP key ID AC9A5C6C