YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE NEEDED.

ATTN:READ CAREFULLY,

Compliments of the season. I have to start by introducing myself to
you. I am Dr. Mark David, the Head of Delegation to the World Bank in
West Africa. I am the linkman between the Organization for Petroleum
Exporting Countries -OPEC and the petroleum sector in a West African
country. I also attend OPEC meetings constantly in Geneva on the
auspices of World Bank. I am 54 years of age and with 26 years
experience.

I got your contact on the internet and require your assistance in
transaction which involves the transfer of money to an account.
Sincerely, I want us to discuss about this transaction which will be
of mutual benefits, as partners because it involves a certain amount
which the code of conduct bureau forbids me to posses based on my
position as a public servant in my country. Once your interest is
indicated in a return mail, I can proceed by giving you the necessary
information that is needed in this transaction.

Please your utmost assistance would be appreciated if this proposal
interest you.And please include your private phone number for easy
communication contact so i can provide you with more details that
will help you understand the transaction.

Thank you for an anticipated co-operation.

Yours faithfully,

Dr.Mark David.

mdv_david@yahoo.com