Re: Open Graphics and Free-supported video cards (was: Re: Let's stop feeding the NVidia cuckoo)

On Sun, Feb 27, 2005 at 11:56:10PM +1100, Daniel Stone wrote:
> As an aside -- do you have the source to your motherboard's BIOS?
> Firmware for all its chips?  Firmware to your wireless card (on-chip
> or on-disk and loaded at initialisation)?  Your network card?  Your TV?

Oh, and FWIW:
#

I heard this card may use a FPGA, are we going to get the 'source' for what is
on the FPGA also?

Do not count on this to happen. It may happen, but definitely not from the
start, and is not part of the goal of this project.
#

http://wiki.duskglow.com/index.php/FrequentlyAskedQuestions