Re: Keyboard preseed for X

Quoting Konstantinos Margaritis (markos@debian.org):
> (sorry for the cross-post, feel free to keep only -i18n)
>
> On Τρίτη 18 Ιανουάριος 2005 00:06, Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:
> > So far the script seems to be working quite fine, but as it's quite
> > a rewrite, I'd appreciate some testing before it gets included in
> > d-i. I will do the upload later today (localization-config v
> > 0.110), after i write up some comments, update the changelog, etc.
>
> Finished at last, but I would like some testing first before I upload
> to unstable.
> You can find it at:
>
> http://people.debian.org/~markos/localization-config/

I keep all lists CC'ed voluntarily.

The "problem" with l-c is that its best testing is made when used
inside a fresh install. So, I would advise you to upload the
package...and then raise a fake RC bug against it so that it does not
enter sarge in 10 days automatically.

This gives us an opportunity for testing it by simply doing a normal
d-i install and just point to unstable instead of testing.

On the other hand, you may have suggestions for testing without all
this (ie trying it on a normal system).