Re: Fwd: Tech support question

On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 07:11:33AM -0700, Tana Rucker wrote:
> [...]

I'm afraid you're going to need to contact Linspire customer support about
this.  From the data you've provided, it looks to me like some kind of X
configuration tool may have written bogus information to the XFree86 X
server config file.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Exercise your freedom of religion.
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     Set fire to a church of your