Re: BUG?: SIGSEGV in get_rotate_fontname() in omGeneric.c

On Tue, Aug 31, 2004 at 10:37:48AM +0100, David Greaves wrote:
> No comment?
>
> I have tried to do some debugging and anlysis - am I on the right track?
>
> Thanks :)

Usually, the Debian Bug Tracking System is used to file bugs.  :)

If you could provide us with a small program that exercises this bug, it
would be helpful.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     I don't care if it has a GUI, or
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     command line, or is carved in mud