Re: X Bitmap

On Mon, Jun 14, 2004 at 07:21:57PM +0200, Kevin Boergens wrote:
> http://netghost.narod.ru/gff/graphics/summary/xbm.htm
>
> I need support for the X BitMap format. On the page mentioned about I
> found a few pieces of code from X to support loading and reading xbm
> (Very old indeed).  I was not able to find out what Debian packages I
> have to install to get the needed headers to support xbm.

Given no-one uses it, I don't think there are actually any packages in
Debian supporting it. Try stealing some of the code from that site.

--
Daniel Stone                                                <daniels@debian.org>
Debian: the universal operating system                     http://www.debian.org