lots of problems with X after upgrade

Hi...

I'm having lots of problems with X after the last upgrade (yesterday).
Last gdm hangs in gdmlogin, kdm hangs also, xdm doesn't work (it doesn't
serve remote sessions and local one dies after the first use).

Downgrading gdm to 2.2.5.5-2 seems to work, but gnome-session hangs.
When some type of session "works", mozilla hangs and eats all cpu.

Today I saw new packages where in the mirror, so I tried other upgrade.
Now configuration of xfonts-scalable hangs also, fc-cache eats all cpu
forever.

This is a testing system, not unstable, and the hardware is reliable.

Any ideas? I'd appreciate any help.

Regards,
Roberto Lumbreras